Here are the reading lists I am recommending for each of my presentations – to save you the time to record them!
Reading list for Radical Thelema
- Zack Anderson, “A King Concealed, White Privilege in Thelema”, in Bringing Race to the Table, Crystal Blanton et.al. eds.
- Michael Effertz, “Priest/ess: In Advocacy of Queer Gnostic Mass”
- National Grand Master Sabazius X’, Address delivered to the Tenth National Conference of the U.S. O.T.O. Grand Lodge
- Brandy Williams, “Feminist Thelema”, in Beauty and Strength: Proceedings of the Sixth Biennial National Ordo Templi Orientis Conference (Notocon)
- Catherine Yronwode, Was Crowley a Racist?
Reading list for Advanced Theurgy
- Tony Mierzwicki, Graeco-Egyptian Magic
- Richard Reidy, Eternal Egypt, Ancient Rituals for the Modern World
- Bruce McLennan, Wisdom of Hypatia
- Patrick Dunn, Practical Art of Divine Magic, Contemporary and Ancient Techniques of Theurgy
- Jeffrey Kupperman, Living Theurgy
- Brandy Williams, For the Love of the Gods, the History and Modern Practice of Theurgy, Our Pagan Inheritance (Llewellyn Sept. 2016)